You may call it java or joe, brew or battery acid… and you may take it black, or with sugar, cream, and syrup… however you like it, today is National Coffee Day!
The National Coffee Association says 67% of Americans drink it every single day. That’s more than any other beverage, including water!
To celebrate the big day, a lot of coffee shops are offering some sweet deals! Here’s just a few:
- Dunkin’ Donuts Rewards members can get a free medium iced or hot coffee with any purchase.
- Krispy Kreme is giving customers a free medium hot or iced coffee or espresso-based drink.
- Peet’s Coffee has a new “Disloyalty Program.” Members of rival rewards programs can use points earned elsewhere for a free coffee at Peet’s.
- Wendy’s is selling 99-cent small hot or iced coffee on its app.
- Scooter’s Coffee is offering a free cup of brewed coffee at its drive-thrus every single day in September!
- Some Starbucks locations are hosting free coffee tastings.
If you don’t see your favorite place listed, chances are they’re still celebrating… so plan a visit and score a deal!